CCAN Action Fund is proud to endorse Senator Raphael Warnock (D-GA) for the US Senate again. Over the past two years, he has been a steadfast climate champion while his opponent is an outspoken climate denier. Senator Warnock has run in three elections over the past two years, and all of them had one thing in common: they were very close. That’s why it is critical that we all make a plan to vote and vote to help reelect Senator Warnock to the US Congress.
Make a plan to vote today and encourage your friends and family to do the same. We’ve created this page as a convenience for CCAN supporters — with shortcuts to official public voting information from the state of Georgia.
When no candidate receives a majority of votes in the general election, a runoff between the top two vote-getters is required. Statewide, voters will decide between incumbent Sen. Raphael Warnock and his challenger Herschel Walker for U.S. Senate. Some counties have down-ticket races as well.
When to Vote
- Early voting varies by county. Some counties start as early as November 27. Find your early vote locations and dates here.
- Absentee ballots must be requested by November 28. Request an absentee ballot here.
- Election Day is Tuesday December 6. Find your voting location here.
How to Vote
- By absentee ballot (online, email, mail, fax, or in-person)
- Early voting
- Your assigned polling location